Our Pet Policy
The Indigo House welcomes everyone’s best friend.
- The Indigo House exclusively accepts dogs under our pet policy. Other pets are not permitted.
- Dog must be gentle, well domesticated, with no vicious tendencies.
- Guest accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) for personal injury or property damage caused by their dog(s), and agrees to make reimbursement for such damages on demand. Guest also agrees to pay the expense to reimburse any other guest who may be disturbed by dog (i.e. barking).
- Guest agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend The Indigo House, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses, (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by dog.
- If the dog becomes objectionable to any other guest or other person at the Indigo House, guest agrees to remove pet promptly from the property upon request, unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- While the dog is in any public or common place within the hotel, guest agrees to keep pet contained on a leash or in a crate.
- Guest agrees that their dog will not be left unattended for more than 2 hours while not in the hotel.
- Guest agrees to remove the dog from guest room during housekeeping services. If pet is not removed, guest understands that their room will not be serviced. Guest agrees to use “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door at any time their dog is loose in the room.
- Guest agrees not to bring their dog into the breakfast area or kitchen at any time and to keep the dog away from any area where food is being served.